Full-Time Membership Concierge
Join our dynamic and collaborative administrative team at Temple De Hirsch Sinai as Membership Concierge. Our ideal candidate will have great customer service skills, deep appreciation for Jewish life, a Bachelor’s degree, and exceptional organization and follow through.
The Membership Concierge welcomes prospective members and helps connect new and existing congregants with each other and with Temple, leading them toward events, programs, staff and clergy to help find their place in the community.
Candidate must have:
- Understanding of Jewish community life, culture, and history;
- Possess the knowledge of and is comfortable representing the mission, values and vision of TDHS, including an understanding of and appreciation for Judaism and the role of Reform Judaism;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and function in a “team environment”;
- 5+ years working in responsible positions in a non-profit or for-profit organization; and
- Bachelor’s Degree
Examples of Work/Key Responsibilities:
- Recruit new members through developing and hosting creative events and leading engaging tours
- Develop and implement member retention techniques
- Effectively communicate with the Temple De Hirsch Sinai congregation regarding membership-related items
- Manage the on-boarding process of new members, helping them launch into the community and build an attachment
- Manage the resignation process
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date membership database
- Track and report membership trends to the Executive Director, staff, and Board of Trustees
- Collaborate with staff to identify opportunities to bring in non-members who we serve
This position is primarily located in the heart of Capitol Hill and includes free parking.
If you have demonstrated these qualities in another job and are interested in working for a synagogue, please send cover letter and resume.
Great benefits and competitive salary.
*TDHS does not offer relocation.
Temple De Hirsch Sinai is the Northwest’s largest Reform Jewish Congregation with a membership of 1600 families. We have two campuses: the Seattle campus with administrative offices, sanctuary and religion school is located on Capitol Hill, at 1511 East Pike Street. The Eastside campus houses Religion School Administration, religion school, Jennifer Rosen Meade Preschool and sanctuary and is located in the Eastgate area at 3850 – 156th Avenue Southeast in Bellevue. Temple’s cemetery and mausoleum, Hills of Eternity, is located on Queen Anne Hill.
Job Type: Full-time
- years working in responsible positions in a non-profit or for-profit organization: 5 years
How to ApplyIf you have demonstrated these qualities in another job and are interested in working for a synagogue, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1334 total views, 3 today