Full-Time Nursing Home Administrator
Our client, a leading Nursing Home located in New York, is seeking an Nursing Home Administrator.
As the Nursing Home Administrator, the primary responsibility will be to provide coordination and oversight, HR Duties, proactive action to identify and correct deficiencies, financial planning and approve long-range forecasts.
- Provide guidance and oversight to Nursing Home Facility and daily operations.
- Oversee the financial departments and review the operating and capital budgets.
- Work with management and staff as needed to take corrective action when necessary.
- Review performance of current or recently implemented projects within the Facility and report back to Management.
- Maintain, guide and Enforce policies and procedures regarding resident care, personnel issues, medical care, financial operations, public relations, Care Center maintenance and communicates such policies and procedures to staff and other parties.
- Investigate sensitive and complex resident care problems and guides staff in the analysis and resolution of such problems.
- Ensure compliance with resident rights policies and work to resolve resident grievances.
- Effectively communicate goals to Management and Employees, to achieve organizational strategic objectives.
- Establish mechanisms, and monitor operations, including periodic status reports, identifying reasons for deviation and potential corrective action.
- Meet regularly with the physicians and Director of Nursing to address quality of care and quality of life issues for residents.
- Oversee all employee relations to include recruitment, orientation, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, terminations, job description updates, training, staff development and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- License to practice as a Nursing Home Administrator in NYS.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Experience in structuring and dealing with relationships among physicians and hospitals, including incentive arrangements, healthcare joint ventures and partnerships; healthcare contracting-strategy development and negotiation and healthcare business plan development.
- Great leadership abilities.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge with arrangements and risk/sharing provisions for hospitals and physicians, cost accounting and Healthcare information systems architecture.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations in the nursing home industry.
- Knowledge of tax exempt bond financing regulations and laws, Medicare and Medicaid cost reimbursement, Healthcare actuarial trends and techniques, and Insurance accounting regulation.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1068_0/nursing_home_administrator#sthash.bDAmdrP9.dpuf
How to Applyhttp://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1068_0/nursing_home_administrator
1932 total views, 1 today