Full-Time Office Secretary
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Young Israel of Sunnyside is looking for an Office Secretary to facilitate the growth of the Jewish Western Queens community. Looking for candidate with a commitment to Orthodox Jewish values and serving Jewish life. All activities must be completed in accordance with the rules of the Synagogue and Young Israel Organization.
Office secretary must be: able to work independently, able to take initiative, well organized, able to multi-task, and fast on their feet.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring the smooth administration and operation of day to day office duties, including:
- Email & Phone communication
- Bill Payments
- Inventory and Purchases for Shul
- Advising and providing technical assistance to Rabbi, Board, and Program Directors (Hebrew School, Events, YJP)
- Billing and payroll
- Communication and interaction with members of the community at events, via social media, etc.
- Update website and social media regularly
- Flyers for Events
- Assist with events as needed
Experience needed in: Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Wix, CRM (iContact, SalesForce, etc.), Adobe PDF, Photoshop, Social Media, Internet Research
Job is full-time, Monday – Friday, and on weekends if necessary (for events, etc.). Salary to be discussed DOE.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume to Shoshi Mundle at email@example.com.
731 total views, 1 today