Full-Time Operations & Logistics Coordinator
Our client, a property preservation and maintenance company, is seeking a capable and experienced operations and logistics coordinator.
This position entails overseeing daily operations, supervising employees, assigning duties, ensuring timely and accurate completion, coordinating the work efforts of multiple external work teams, organizing work schedules, maintaining contact with field workers, enforcing timelines and ensuring satisfactory work completion, interfacing with clients, reporting to company management and completing other related duties.
- Implementing procedures to maximize work efficiency and productivity.
- Oversee and supervise internal and external daily work activity.
- Direct employee work efforts, assign duties and responsibilities.
- Inspect and confirm work quality.
- Devise and enforce timelines.
- Organize work schedule, route, etc.
- Brief work teams on their duties, effectively communicate client needs.
- Maintain contact with field workers, and ensure work completion in a timely fashion.
- Resolve any disputes or difficulties.
- Communicate with clients, ascertain their needs and provide any requested assistance.
- Confirm client satisfaction.
- Report to company management.
- Employ best industry practices to promote optimal operational efficiency and work output.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Ability to devise and implement effective operational practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication and people skills.
- Ability to work well with all manner of individuals.
- Supervisory and motivational capabilities.
- Methodical, efficient and organized.
- Detail conscious and goal oriented.
- Problem solving and crises management skills.
- Ability to multitask, perform in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Professional and sociable manner.
- Computer skills.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1224_213/operations_logistics_coordinator#sthash.VRYr5A29.dpuf
1030 total views, 2 today