Full-Time Operations Manager
An online consumer goods Retailer, is seeking a qualified and capable operations manager.
The ideal candidate will oversee daily operations, coordinate with Department Managers, supervise staff, implement and enforce company policy and ensure optimal operational efficiency.
- Implement and enforce work policies.
- Coordinate with department managers to promote optimal operational efficiency.
- Monitor and direct activity and employees.
- Confirm accurate and timely work completion.
- Identify and correct operational deficiencies.
- Resolve any internal issues.
- Promote a cohesive and productive work environment.
- Facilitate cooperation across multiple departments.
- Ensure client/patient satisfaction.
- Address inquiries and concerns.
- Report to company management.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Comprehensive Operations knowledge, skilled at devising effective work methods.
- Expert interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Supervisory and motivational skills.
- Employee and client relations aptitude.
- Ability to direct productive operations.
- Motivated and goal driven.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
How to ApplyApply Online http://www.poelgroup.com/jobs/#/jobs/2025
7763 total views, 1 today