Full-Time Personal & Communications Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Personal & Communications Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a skilled Personal & Communications Assistant to be the right hand of a fast paced, well known pro-Israel philanthropist and businesswoman, founder and CEO of “Life Alert Emergency response”.
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with a successful individual while gaining a comprehensive understanding of the pro-Israel nonprofit sector. Dual language – Hebrew and English – is a must.
- Responsible for reviewing 100-200 emails per day and responding as needed.
- Continue ongoing communication with individuals, organizations, philanthropists and others.
- Manage all personal affairs.
We are seeking a talented individual with exceptional writing capabilities who has professional experience, ideally in the nonprofit arena and in areas such as donor communications, website content, and newsletters. Must have the ability to transform verbal communication into useful, coherent written messages. Must be resourceful and have the ability to see projects and assignments through with minimal guidance.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills, exceptional spelling, grammar, punctuation, proofreading, editing, writing and communication skills (verbal and written), and awareness of standard document formats.
- A strong track record of thriving in a multi-tasking, high-pressure environment.
- Highly collaborative style: sincere commitment to work collaboratively with staff, organizations, and anyone who is involved in our work.
- High energy, maturity, and a strong work ethic are essential to being successful in the role.
- First-rate interpersonal skills with the ability to connect well with diverse personalities.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and with entrepreneurial types.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Israel and the Jewish community.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of applications is required.
- Proficiency in Hebrew (verbal and written) is a must.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Experience: professional experience with nonprofit .
This is a full-time position in Encino, CA. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should send a short email introduction outlining their interest and qualifications, and a resume to Shani Gabay at Shanig@lifealert.com.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should send a short email introduction outlining their interest and qualifications, and a resume to Shani Gabay at Shanig@lifealert.com.
1123 total views, 1 today