Full-Time Philadelphia Regional Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Lead the IAC Philadelphia Regional Office to implement the IAC’s philosophy, mission, strategy and goals on a local level.
- Community outreach and public relations: reach out to the community, maintain and form partnerships with other community organizations and volunteers.
- Coordinate IAC Philadelphia office operations, finances, marketing, programming and other issues with the
- ational IAC headquarter.
- Establish relationships and empower existing Israeli-American organizations in the Philadelphia region in order to enhance their activities and broaden their engagement.
- Establish a strong and mutually supportive relationship between the Israeli-American community and the
- ewish community in the Philadelphia region.
· Develop and implement programs and produce community events for the Israeli-American community in the Philadelphia region.
· Hire professional staff for the Philadelphia Regional Office, train and supervise them to ensure effective operations.
· Acquire a deep understanding of the Israeli-American community in the Philadelphia region in order to provide relevant and meaningful programming, events and services.
· Financial management: create an annual budget with the support of the National IAC CFO.
· Assist Regional Council in the development of strong IAC lay leadership.
· Represent the IAC and the Israeli-American community in various forums.
· Work together with the Regional Council on fundraising planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation.
· Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred.
· Fluent in Hebrew and English
· At least 5 years of similar job experience.
· Proven experience in leadership and management of a non-profit organization and board
· A proven leader with exceptional development skills.
· Conceptual thinker, ability to see the big picture and to create and execute a grand vision.
· Deep knowledge and understanding of Israeli and American cultures.
· Good operational, administrative, and management capabilities, ability to lead processes.
· Strong high-level planning and monitoring capabilities.
· Experience in managing and leading a team of employees.
· Action oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
· A proactive, energetic and positive leader and public speaker.
· Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with donors, Council members, staff and community organizations.
· Excellent interpersonal communications skills and out of the box thinking.
· Exceptional ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
· Knowledge in Israel related issues and passion regarding community building.
How to ApplyTo apply, please use the following link: http://careers.israeliamerican.org/x/detail/a2eok9reg53l/aaaq
778 total views, 2 today