Full-Time Rabbi, Director of Engagement and Congregational Development
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Congregation Shaarey Zedek seeks an energetic, motivated and inspirational Rabbi with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join the Synagogue leadership team as Rabbi, Director of Engagement and Congregational Development. The successful candidate will develop educational programs, empower members to lead, foster an active ownership of a dynamic k’hillah kedoshah for members and community, and will be self-directed, organized, and an able team collaborator.
Shaarey Zedek is a contemporary and progressive independent Conservative shul that values its broad membership, is LGBT-affirming and fully egalitarian. It is one of Canada’s oldest and largest Jewish congregations.
• Rabbinic ordination/s’micha from a recognized yeshiva or rabbinic seminary
• Five years experience in community engagement and outreach initiatives
• Demonstrated success engaging and educating a broad age range of learners in both traditional and contemporary Jewish themes and topics
• Demonstrated strong religious career commitment to making Judaism actively meaningful and relevant
• Previous success in developing and leading traditional and alternative services
How to ApplyFor more information about Shaarey Zedek and this exciting opportunity, please visit our website at www.szwinnipeg.ca.
1589 total views, 1 today