Full-Time Regional Coordinator – Los Angeles
The Regional Coordinator position consists of mentoring, guiding and supporting Hasbara Fellows and other student leaders for Israel throughout the West Coast. The job entails frequent travel to campuses, as well as staffing and teaching seminars on our activism training programs in Israel.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing strategic guidance and consultations for pro-Israel activists at all universities in the region
- Providing resources, financial assistance, and ideas to Hasbara Fellows and other pro-Israel student leaders and campus professionals
- Educating about and promoting Israel on campus
- Creating and coordinating pro-Israel campaigns
- Recruiting top student activists for the Hasbara Fellows activism training program in Israel
Applicants should be recent university graduates with strong knowledge of international politics (particularly concerning the Middle East) and strong experience with campus Israel activism.
The position includes a competitive salary and benefits.
Start Date: part-time Summer 2012, full-time September 2012
Location: Los Angeles, frequent travel throughout West Coast, New York, and Israel
How to ApplyPlease send a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
1644 total views, 1 today