24 May 2017
Full-Time Regional Manager/Asset Manager
- Assist Owner in Managing portfolio of multi-family properties to ensure successful operation on behalf of the business
- Maximize total return of assets and increase efficiency and identify improvement opportunity for each property
- Regular communication with property managers to address any issues, capital improvement projects and leasing opportunities within properties.
- Extensive knowledge of real estate principles and practices with an emphasis on field work including face to face negotiations and applications of regulations required.
- Demonstrate ability to understand financial goals and operate asset in owners’ best interest
- Ensure for accurate records of all community transactions and submit on timely basis (i.e., rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.).
- Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
- Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
- Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity – Confirm that leasing staff techniques are effective in obtaining closing
- Provide support to staff to encourage team work and lead as an example in creating a harmonious environment
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as community software applications.
1313 total views, 31 today