Full-Time Regional Nursing Home Administrator
Our client, a leading Nursing Home Group, is seeking a Regional Nursing Home Administrator.
As the Regional Nursing Home Administrator, the primary responsibility will be to provide coordination and oversight, HR Duties, proactive action to identify and correct deficiencies, financial planning and approve long-range forecasts.
- Provide guidance and oversight to all regional facilities.
- Oversee the financial departments and review the region’s operating and capital budgets.
- Work with affiliates as needed to take corrective action.
- Participate, oversee the analysis and negotiation process of obtaining new key contracts or new ventures.
- Review performance of current or recently implemented projects within the region and report back to the entities board and executives.
- Effectively communicate regional goals to entity Boards and executives, to achieve organizational strategic objectives.
- Establish mechanisms, and monitor regional operations, including periodic status reports, identifying reasons for deviation and potential corrective action.
- Attend and actively participate in the group’s Council meetings, to provide leadership and to keep abreast of issues specific to finance within the health care industry.
- License to practice as a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Regional Nursing Home Administrator.
- Experience in structuring and dealing with relationships among physicians and hospitals, including incentive arrangements, healthcare joint ventures and partnerships; healthcare contracting-strategy development and negotiation and healthcare business plan development.
- Great leadership abilities.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge with arrangements and risk/sharing provisions for hospitals and physicians, cost accounting and Healthcare information systems architecture.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations in the nursing home industry.
- Knowledge of tax exempt bond financing regulations and laws, Medicare and Medicaid cost reimbursement, Healthcare actuarial trends and techniques, and Insurance accounting regulation.
- This position requires travel minimum once a week.
Location: Brooklyn NY – Tennessee
Salary: 230K – 250K
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1241_0/regional_nursing_home_administrator#sthash.Tcosu7hd.dpuf
How to ApplyApply Online http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1241_0/regional_nursing_home_administrator
1104 total views, 1 today