Part-Time Religious School Teacher’s Aide
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Teaching hours per week: 3 hours per week, (Sunday morning only). These hours are in addition to 5 hours of staff meetings. Actual hours subject to enrollment and may change.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports lead teacher in engaging and appropriate lesson plans and classroom activities that support program curriculum and objectives in all areas of growth and development.
- Provide a supportive and nurturing environment that promotes student learning, self-awareness, and growing independence.
- Provide a safe environment for learning including supervising of students always.
- Work cooperatively with each team member.
- Maintain organized and neat classroom, materials and supplies.
- Promote a positive relationship with children, parents, and co-workers and respond to communication professionally and in a timely manner.
- Attend mandatory professional education training for 5 hours yearly.
- Agree to be available in late August before the school year begins and in June after school year ends, to perform such duties as are assigned by the Education Director regarding the opening and closing of the school year.
- Comply with the current staff handbook.
SUPERVISION: This position reports directly to the lead teacher and Education Director.
All BSO staff members are employed on an “At Will” basis. Simply stated, this means that employment is based on mutual consent, and either the staff member (i.e. myself) or BSO may terminate employment at any time for any reason. If an employee is terminated, other than payment for hours worked, there is no additional compensation of any kind. Any exception to this policy must be in writing signed by the Executive Director of BSO.
Rev December 2017
How to ApplyLinda.firstname.lastname@example.org
5629 total views, 2 today