Full-Time Rotating Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Pomegranate is a premier kosher supermarket with a forward-thinking approach. With a dedication to homemade foods and honest ingredients, we offer the largest selection of freshly prepared kosher foods in the country. Since its Grand Opening on August 12, 2008, Pomegranate has been winning over customers from throughout the tri-state area – and far beyond.
The 20,000 sq. ft. stand-alone store, based in Midwood, Brooklyn, has also garnered sterling accolades and rave reviews from such publication as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and The Daily News. Prestigious industry publications such as Progressive Grocer and Saveur have dubbed us “Brooklyn’s premiere kosher food market” and the “Whole Foods of Kosher grocery”.
We have built a customer-centric environment that feels very warm and welcoming, and are very focused on a shopping experience that makes grocery shopping enjoyable.
We are always seeking strong Managerial candidates to join our Team.
The Departmental Managers are responsible for leadership and supervision of their Teams. The Manager ensures that their Team is running efficiently and supportive of a very positive Customer experience. Pomegranate is dedicated to ensuring that Customers have an enjoyable shopping experience and leave with the feeling that they were well taken care of. The Manager ensures that service standards are met and that customer issues are resolved. They will train, supervise, oversee, and manage associates and ensure that they comply with the operating policies and procedures of the Company. Managers will maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards and will assess store condition and customer service levels. They will communicate and model the high standards set for customer service.
- Prior experience supervising or leading Teams, including hiring, training and evaluating performance
- Commitment to authentic leadership, embracing a culture of feedback
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to give clear directions and a good listener
- Commitment to providing the best Customer experience
- Experience developing systems and procedures
- Experience serving the public
- An outgoing, friendly personality
- Ability to handle multiple demands; calmness under pressure
- Organized, meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job
How to Applywww.thepompeople.com
1976 total views, 1 today