Full-Time Sales Manager
A service-bases company, is seeking an experienced and highly qualified sales manager.
The ideal candidate will lead a team of sales representatives, devise sales policies, establish sales goals, assist with negotiations and closings of client accounts and promote ideal sales quotient and team effectiveness.
- Devise and enforce sales policies.
- Establish sales goals.
- Supervise and Motivate sales team.
- Organize incentives and bonus structures.
- Aid with the collection of leads and potential clients.
- Strategize initial outreach and sales pitches.
- Assist with the crafting of targeted sales presentations.
- Aid with client negotiations as needed.
- Monitor client account activity.
- Solicit ongoing sales.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Address and resolve client requests and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Track market trends.
- Alter sales policies accordingly.
- Oversee the hiring and training of new sales representatives.
- Offer guidance and assistance to sales team members as required.
- Promote a productive and motivated sales environment.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to cultivate and motivate a productive sales team.
- Capable of directing the surpassing of sales goals.
- Effective at devising productive sales policies.
- Creative and innovative.
- Expert communication and negotiation skills.
- Motivated, aggressive and goal driven.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Professional and sociable manner.
- Computer skills.
How to ApplyApply Online http://www.poelgroup.com/jobs/#/jobs/2053
1071 total views, 6 today