11 Sep 2012
Full-Time SAP Payroll Manager
Company DescriptionOne of the best and biggest IT and Consulting firms
Our consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
Job Description SAP professionals have skills in delivering SAP enterprise solutions. The focus is on architecting a solution using SAP to achieve a defined business outcome.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
• Supervising application design and architecture components • Supervising process and functional design activities • Creating functional requirements as an input to application design • Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes • Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities • Planning and executing data conversion activities • Driving test planning and execution
• Travel Requirements – 100%
• Minimum 3 years experience managing SAP Payroll implementations
• Full development lifecycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy
• Hands-on configuration, development, testing and training experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Previous Consulting experience
Professional Skill Requirements • Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment • Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment • Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
1769 total views, 1 today