Full-Time Senior IT Auditor
COMPANY: International Concern
LOCATION: Tri-State New York City area
COMPENSATION: To $90K + Bonus
The Senior IT Auditor leads and performs IT general controls audits such as logical security, change management, data center environmental controls, and back-up/recovery, application audits, system development, implementation and conversion audits. The Senior IT Auditor evaluates the company’s technology risk areas, and provides Management with accurate, independent and timely recommendations regarding IT control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement. The Senior IT Auditor provides some input into the development of the annual audit plan.
* 3 – 5 years IT Audit experience.
* Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or Accounting from an accredited college or university.
* CISA, CIA, or CPA or actively pursuing certification.
* Ability to travel 10%.
* Strong knowledge of basic technology controls and management information systems terminology, concepts and practices.
* Strong knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and general IT control principles and practices.
* Ability to recognize significant IT control issues as well as the ability to recognize exposures in emerging technology risks.
* Proficiency in systems development methodologies.
* Knowledge of Windows XP, Internet/Intranet technology, web based applications, and basic infrastructure, and network technology.
* Strong skills with MS Word and Excel (MS Access, Visio, ACL, TeamMate or SAP a plus).
How to ApplyPlease send you resume to email@example.com
1706 total views, 1 today