Full-Time Senior Director of Teen Engagement
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have experience driving and implementing change and innovation? Are you passionate about Jewish Education and the future of our youth?
USCJ seeks a visionary and bottom-line oriented Senior Director to lead and grow our international youth division able to inspire and mentor an incredible and diverse team of youth staff and volunteer leadership.
- Lead and support a strong Teen Engagement department and a dedicated and thoughtful International USY Executive Board
- Work with team(s) to set education programming and engagement goals
- Develop and oversee a multi-million-dollar budget and as well as develop new lines of business and revenue sources
- Provide vision and lead the team to develop roadmaps for future needs and endeavors
- Collaborate internally across USCJ with colleagues and lay leaders and boards to achieve the full organizational mission
- Partner with our FRD division, to cultivate and steward donations from alumni, friends, and institutional funders
Who Are You?
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in Jewish education or related field
- 10 + years’ experience in Jewish education, in particular in teen engagement and a track record of innovation and success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- Experience in managing and inspiring local and remote teams to deliver pioneering results.
- Possess strong fiscal management skills and facility with business analytics
- Command of youth related issues and the current Jewish youth landscape
- High level of Jewish content knowledge and deep commitment to Conservative Judaism Observant as per the Committee on Jewish Laws and Standards
- Able to travel for International and USCJ business and be available for evening and weekend meetings
Please see https://uscj.org/about/careers for a full job description.
How to ApplyPlease send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
1051 total views, 2 today