Full-Time Social Media Expert
Our client, a prominent retail chain store, is seeking a social media expert.
The purpose of this position is to create a company online presence with emphasis on social media, conceptualize, create and enact social media content and campaigns to promote company products, increase brand awareness, grow company sales quotient and aid with the formulation of a company Rewards and Royalty program.
- Establish company presence.
- Propose strategy for engaging digital marketing.
- Develop policies and practices for social media activities.
- Devise guidelines for each platform.
- Generate hands-on content and implement social media strategies on numerous channels like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Create appropriate platform-specific content.
- Analyze channel performance, traffic and results.
- Proactively improve and adjust activity on each platform medium as required.
- Innovative and creative in consistently implementing and devising new techniques and strategies.
- Monitor campaign effectiveness.
- Conduct detailed research and market comparisons.
- Keep abreast of social media trends and fashions.
- Collaborate internally with marketing, digital, media, editorial and creative teams for optimal campaign effectiveness.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of company Rewards / Royalty program, aiding with conception, creation and rollout and providing ongoing monitoring and maintenance, devising adjustments and improvements as necessary.
- Completing other related duties.
- Thoroughly familiar with social media practices and marketing, with 3 years’ of related work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Capable of creating content for social media channels.
- Experienced throughout digital and social media platforms and their corresponding individualized practices.
- Methodical, organized, efficient, goal driven and detail oriented.
- Good time management skills, capable of prioritizing, multitasking and completing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven record of developing effective social media strategies.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cross functional setting, and complete solo projects.
- Must be creative and possess writing and hands-on content creation skills.
- Highly technically proficient in social media platforms.
- Capable of analyzing data and conducting research.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and produce in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional and personable manner.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1212_8/social_media_expert#sthash.bCOeBFpI.dpuf
How to ApplyApply online http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1212_8/social_media_expert
5512 total views, 1 today