Part-Time Strategic Partnerships Coordinator
JGSI is seeking a qualified, highly motivated Strategic Partnerships Coordinator (SPC) to help develop and manage corporate and foundation sponsorships for our Jewish Executive Leadership Conference (JELCON) in 2020. This is a part-time, non-exempt position that can be done remotely.
The SPC will provide support to the CEO to advance major strategic sponsorships from corporations to support JELCON. In this role, you will effectively coordinate the activities, projects and follow up for the CEO with a customer service mindset as the standard. The SPC will identify new opportunities and cultivate relationships to maximize contributions, enhance programmatic outreach and have primary responsibility for sponsorship identification, tracking and reporting. The SPC will develop a solid foundational understanding of JGSI and the communities we serve to ensure high quality messaging and story-telling to achieve the goals of the JGSI.
- Proactively identify and cultivate new corporate prospects and maintain relationships with existing corporations.
- Initiates, plans and executes all JGSI efforts to increase JELCON support and partnerships.
- Serve as lead relationship manager for institutional funders and corporations, and support the CEO with relationship management of corporate donors and prospects as needed.
- Stay on top of other potential funding opportunities
- Work with the COO to provide input for agency marketing materials
- Maintain a secure database of community partnerships and outreach efforts; assist with data tracking, reporting and acknowledgement
- Research and write sponsorship proposals
- Explore collaborative and partnership opportunities with community members, public agencies, nonprofit organizations and corporations
Experience and Background:
- 1-2 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years sales experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, though not required
- Experience in database management or data entry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective written and verbal communication is a must
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple projects with competing deadlines; excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies and techniques related to foundation and corporate fundraising.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and networking skills; ability to initiate and build relationships with prospective corporate and foundation donors.
- Superior written and inter-personal communication skills; ability to write and communicate clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Solid team player who is able to work well collaboratively on projects and under pressure.
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required
How to ApplyPlease send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
221 total views, 1 today