Full-Time Teens & Tech Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This Project Manager partners with 70 Faces Media in creating an online presence and “central address” that will gradually evolve into an online community, providing New York Metro-area teenagers (13-17), parents and youth professionals with information and resources that support healthy attitudes and behaviors, through a Jewish lens. This presence will initially consist of two components: 1) a web platform providing information and resources; and 2) a resource line that will allow for consultation with a trained youth professional. As the website gains attention and “traffic”, we will encourage the use of social media to spread the word, engage the target populations, and allow them to easily communicate.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Developing contacts with significant numbers of NYC Metro area teens, to get their input into and feedback about this Project.
- Developing contacts with select youth professionals to get their input into and feedback about this Project.
- Developing contacts with select parents of teens to get their input into and feedback about this Project.
- Identification of information and resources about mental health for teens, parents and youth professionals.
- Production of drafts of material for online stories, overviews, resource pages about various types of mental health issues.
- Coordination with 70 Faces Media of the preparation of online materials.
- Management of the Resource Info Line, e.g., responding to questions and comments.
- Management of the Teen Advisory Committee, e.g., ongoing communications and periodic meetings.
- Representation of this initiative in The Jewish Board, UJA-Federation, and the Jewish Community Services division of The Jewish Board.
- Strong inter-personal, organizational, leadership and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, flexibility, and computer skills.
- Strong capacity to work with young adolescents, their parents and other youth service professionals.
- Ability to work flexible hours; some early evening and weekend hours required.
- Masters Degree in human service- or public health-related field plus at least three years experience (can be pre-Masters) required.
How to Applyhttp://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=JEWIBOAR&cws=1&rid=1070
27 total views, 1 today