Full-Time VP, IT Audit
Company is seeking a VP, IT Audit (hands-on infrastructure and applications review and pre-implementation reviews) for the Corporate and Investment Banking and Asset Management Services. This position will cover all IT businesses (700 people – NY/NJ).
* Candidate should have a B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related field.
* Advanced degree (MS) in related field is preferred.
* Minimum of 8 years recent experience in Information Technology Audit. IT operational experience (i.e., Systems Development, QA, IT Security, IT Operations, etc.).
* Experience in Internal Audit w/in the Investment Banking/Asset Management Services/Financial Services sector.
* CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor)/CISM (Certified Information Systems Manager) preferred.
* CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) a plus.
* In-depth knowledge of the following technologies: UNIX, Windows, AS/400, Client/Server, Web Services/Internet/Intranet, Firewalls, Routers, Sybase, Oracle, SQL, Middleware (Websphere, Tibco), LAN’s, MAN’s, WAN’s, and Remote Access Systems.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation), and be able to discuss issues pertaining to IT infrastructure and Business Applications as well as recommendations to improve the controls over the bank’s Information Technology environment.
NOTE: Not quite at this level yet? No worries. Company has multiple IT Audit positions available at lower levels. Please inquire if interested.
How to ApplyResume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1355 total views, 1 today