Full-Time Web Content Manager
Wholesale Kitchen cabinet company looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence = requires working with content management software – example Auto-Cad or 20/20 Coordinate web projects across departments. Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
• Keen sense of typography, layout, and effective use of graphic materials to communicate messages to the consumer
• Create and design product sell sheets
• Work with Sales team to design product to meet buyer’s needs
• Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion
• Copy-writing skills a big plus
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, Convio, Kintera, etc.)
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
• 3-5 years experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
How to ApplySubmit resume in a Microsoft word document with salary preferences to Ahorowitz@epinetworking.org EPI recruits the ones affected by the economy only.
8013 total views, 99 today